The new 3 in 1 robotic machine of Provik PVK CCP-R combines the case erector of the carton, the case packing and finally the case sealing of the carton with adhesive tape.
Provik’s machine has a servomotorized mechanism that assists in the rapid and correct modulation of the carton. The capacity of the cartons ranges from 75-80.
To PVK CCP-R is the ideal solution for the complete automation of a production line. The machine can be used for packaging large range of various size products.
The new 3 in 1 Provik’s robotic machine PVK CCP-R is equipped with:
- Epson Robotic arm Scara type. The dimension of the robotic arm differs depending on the product that going to be boxed.
- Products input tape.
- Pneumatic head for the modulation of boxes. The head differs depending on the product. On the head is adapted control system for proper receipt of products.
- Touch screen handling in which can be stored different programs.
- System grouping and weighting of products.
- Boxing products in layers.
- Input and output carton’s tape.
- Easy to load cartons. It has space for 75-80 cartons.
- The opening of the carton is by means of a motorized mechanism to achieve more precise movements and higher speeds.
- Using a special handling system Scara-type robot is able to pick up the product and place it into the already formed carton.
- The sealing of the carton takes place with adhesive tape at the end of the machine. Tapes of varying length can be used.